Public IP Address is a unique IP address that is assigned to your machine. It is assigned by ISP (Internet Service Provider). You need to pay the charges for this. You Public IP Address and Country is given below:
- Your Public IP → 184.108.40.206
- Your Country → United States
By default, your public IP address is visible to all services such as web browsing, download, upload, etc. However, you can hide it using some free and paid methods.
Why we need to Hide Public IP Address
There are several reasons to hide your public IP Address.
- To avoid Bans and access Blacklisted websites.
- To hide the geographical location.
- Avoid web tracking.
How to Hide Public IP Address
There are several ways to hide your public IP Address.
How to change your Public IP Address
Well, you can temporarily change your IP address using the below methods:
- By changing the Internet Service Provider.
- By connecting with a different network such as public Wi-Fi at Railway stations, Coffie shops, etc.
Did you like this article? Please share it on social platforms and show us some love 🙂